Use of the Services:
The INOCER is a IT an Software Development company providing business and domestic Software Development services; Information Technology Consultancy services; Software whole selling and Other information technology service activities.
- Who can Use Our Services:
To use “INOCER’s services, you must be at least 17 years old. No individual under these age limits may use the Services, provide any Personal Data to “INOCER”, or otherwise submit Personal Data through the Services (e.g., any name, address, telephone number, or email address).
- Registration & Password Usage:
Currently we don’t have any registration and user account system in our platform.
- Your Account:
Currently we don’t have any registration and user account system in our platform
All prices for our Services are paid able with Euro. We accept PayPal, Credit Card, Cheque etc. payment methods to purchase any Service(s) through our websites. If you use PayPal Payment method to make any purchase through our website, you represent and warrant that you are authorized to use that PayPal payment method. The payment amount may include taxes and any other amounts described on our website.
Our prices are subject to change and we will provide you reasonable notice of any such changes. Any purchases of our Services are non-refundable, except as otherwise may be required by applicable law.
If the PayPal account you designated as your payment method is unable to verify or found invalid, we may suspend or cancel your order automatically. You are responsible for resolving any problem we encounter when processing your order.
- Fee Changes:
“INOCER” in its sole discretion and at any time, may modify the fees for the Subscriptions. Any Subscription fee change will become effective at the end of the then-current Billing Cycle. “INOCER” will provide you with a reasonable prior notice of any change in subscription fees to give you an opportunity to terminate your subscription before such changes become effective. Your continued use of the service after any change to subscription fee constitutes your agreement to pay the modified subscription fee amount.
Certain refund requests for Subscriptions may be considered by “INOCER” on a case-by-case basis and granted at the sole discretion of “INOCER”
All content including but not limited to logo, image, trademark, service mark, design, icon, graphic, video, contents and all other information used on this website www.inocer.com are legally owned by “INOCER LTD” and protected by The Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988. No Content may be modified, copied, distributed, framed, reproduced, republished, downloaded, displayed, posted, transmitted, or sold in any form or by any means, in whole or in part, without our permission. You may download or print a copy of any portion of the content from our website, only for personal or non-commercial or educational use. You may not republish any of our content on any other place of internet or extranet or incorporate the information in any other database or compilation. Any other use of the content is strictly prohibited.
You acknowledge that Content on the Site is subject to copyright and possibly other Intellectual Property Rights. Unless you are expressly authorized by law you must not yourself, or participate in or permit any other person, to:
- Sell, reproduce, distribute, modify, display, publicly perform, prepare derivative works based on, repost or otherwise use any of the Content in any way for any public or commercial purpose without our prior written consent; or
- Use any Content on any other website or in a networked computer environment for any purpose; or
- Reverse engineer any Content consisting of downloadable software; or
- Otherwise, infringe the Intellectual Property Rights of any person in using the Site or any Content.
Nothing you do on or in relation to the Site will transfer any Intellectual Property Rights to you or license you to exercise any Intellectual Property Rights unless this is expressly stated. Any personal or commercial use of any content, image, design, logo, videos, trademark, service mark or any other information inserted in this website is strictly prohibited to any unauthorized use. Any unauthorized use of such content, image, trademark, service mark, logo, icon, graphic, software, and all other information appeared on this website www.inocer.com will deem to be violation of The Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988 and other applicable international law.
In using our website you must behave in a peaceful, civil, prudent and respectful manner at all times. You must not do, or attempt to do, anything that is unlawful; anything prohibited by any laws which apply to our Platform or which apply to you or your use of our Platform; anything which we would consider inappropriate; or anything which might bring us or our Platform into disrepute, including (without limitation): Moreover, you will not and it is strictly prohibited to:
- Behave in a suspicious manner by, among other things, impersonating any person;
- Harass or stem any other member or user of “INOCER” Website;
- Distribute “spam”;
- “frame” or “mirror” any part of the website;
- Modify, adapt, sublicense, translate, sell, decompile or otherwise disassemble any portion of the “INOCER website or its content or any software used on the website, or motivate others to do so;
- Take part in any activity that in any way deemed to be void or illegal under any law;
- Anything that would constitute a breach of an individual’s privacy (including uploading private or personal information without an individual’s consent) or any other legal rights;
- Using our Platform to send unsolicited messages; or
- Facilitating or assisting a third party to do any of the above acts.
You may report any user using the ‘Report’ function on the Platform for carrying out any activities described above as Prohibited Conduct or otherwise where you feel it is necessary to report that user.
Limitation of Liability:
In relation to the use of our website:
- We reserve the right to restrict or limit its access or visibility or access to any users at any time.
- In no occasion is either party at risk or committed to the next gathering including third parties for any loss benefits, opportunity, business, goodwill or reputation, whether in contract, tort, in regardless of the fact that being educated of the likelihood of any such harms ahead of time.
- The liability of “INOCER” will be limited to you or any other person for any direct, indirect, or special damages or losses, resulting from the use or unable to use the website.
- To the extent permitted by law our aggregate liability to you, whether for breach of these terms or in negligence or in any other tort or for any other common law or statutory cause of action arising in relation to these terms, the Site or the Content is limited to the resupply by us to you of the particular service you bought from us or such other similar service as we may choose.
- To the extent permitted by law no party involved in creating, producing, or delivering the Site or any Content will be liable for any direct, incidental, consequential or indirect damages, loss or corruption of data, loss of profits, goodwill, bargain or opportunity or loss of anticipated savings resulting from your access to, or use of, or inability to use the Site and the Content, whether based on warranty, contract, tort, negligence or any other legal theory, and whether or not we know the possibility of such damage.
Certain legislation including the Supply of Goods and Services Act 1982 of United Kingdom, the E-commerce Regulations 2002, Consumer Protection Act 2007 of EU ,the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth), and similar consumer protection laws and regulations may confer you with rights, warranties, guarantees, and remedies relating to the provision of our services which cannot be excluded, restricted or modified (Statutory Rights).
Governing Law and Jurisdiction:
Your use of our Platform and these Terms are governed by the applicable Law of the United Kingdom and EU Law. You irrevocably and unconditionally submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts operating in London, United Kingdom and any courts entitled to hear appeals from those courts and waive any right to object to proceedings being brought in those courts.
Third Party Link:
The Site “INOCER” may contain links to third-party websites or resources. You acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible or liable for the availability or accuracy of such websites or resources or for the content, products, or services on or available from those other websites or resources. Linking with that type of websites or resources does not intimate any affiliation with us of such websites or resources or the content, products, or services available from such websites or resources. Your sole responsibility for and assume all risk arising from your use of any such websites or resources or the content, products or services on or available from such websites or resources.
Change to these Terms:
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms at any time. If a revision is material we will try to provide at least 7 days’ notice prior to any new terms taking effect. What constitutes a material change will be determined at our sole discretion.
Questionnaires and to Contact us:
Address: – Unit Da2, Sutherland Road, London,
England, E17 6BU
FYI: Please note that the content of this page can be changed without any prior notice.