Who We are :
The INOCER is an IT and Software Development company providing business and domestic Software Development services; Information Technology Consultancy services; Software whole selling and Other information technology service activities.
Information We Collect:
While using our Site, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to your name (“Personal Information”).
A. User-provided Information.
We may collect and store personal or other information that you voluntarily supply to us online while using the “INOCER”. We may collect personally identifying information including but not limited to your Full Name, Email Address, Mailing Address, Phone Number, Age, Educational Qualification, Marital Status etc. through the Wix and WordPress form. All of this information is provided to us by you.
We use App Store and Google Play Store payment gateways only .For Payment or any subscription to our services we may collect your payment information as much as the App Store and Google Play Store provided to us. We don’t collect any other payment information from you.
B. Information Collected via Technology.
We also collect and store information that is generated automatically as you navigate online through the Site. For example, we may collect information about your computer’s connection to the Internet, which allows us, among other things, to improve the delivery of our web pages to you and to measure traffic on the Site. We also may use a standard feature found in browser software called a “cookie” to enhance your experience with the Site. Cookies are small files that your web browser places on your hard drive for record-keeping purposes. By showing how and when visitors use the Site, cookies help us deliver advertisements, identifying how many unique users visit us, and tracking user trends and patterns. They also prevent you from having to re-enter your preferences on certain areas of the Site where you may have entered preference information before. The Site also may use web beacons (single-pixel graphic files also known as “transparent GIFs”) to access cookies and to count users who visit the Site or open HTML-formatted email messages.
When you use the “www.inocer.com ”, we may collect information about the Usage Information, Location Information, Log Data, Transaction Information, Cookies and Similar Technologies “clear gifs” or “web beacons.” This automatically collected information may include your IP address or other device address or ID, web browser and/or device type etc. We also may use these technologies to collect information regarding your interaction with email messages, such as whether you opened, clicked on, or forwarded a message, to the extent permitted under applicable law.
We may use Google Analytics and other third-party vendors to collect information anonymously and report Website or use any of our services trends without identifying individual visitors. This software uses its own cookie to track visitor interactions. Website or use any of our services owners can view a variety of reports about how visitors interact with their Website or use any of our services so they can improve their Website or use any of our services and how people find it.
Use of Your Personal Information:
We may use your personal information for the following purposes:
- To personify the user experience.
- To maintain your interest with us.
- Analyze and enhance our communications and strategies.
- Respond to your inquiries.
- To protect the security and safety of our users.
- Comply with all applicable legal requirements, industry standards and our policies, including reasonable necessity to comply with legal process and law enforcement instructions and orders.
- Enforce our “Terms and Conditions”.
“INOCER” does not share any of your personally identifiable or transactional information with any person or entity, others than as set out in this policy. No other third party receives your personally identifiable information or other transactional data and in no circumstances, “INOCER” do not rent, sell, or share Personal Information about you with other people or non-affiliated companies for marketing purposes (including direct marketing purposes) without your permission.
With your permission and/or where permitted by law, we may also use your personal data for marketing purposes, which may include contacting you by email and text message with information, news, and offers on our services. You will not be sent any unlawful marketing or spam. We will always work to fully protect your rights and comply with our obligations under the GDPR and the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003, and you will always have the opportunity to opt-out.
In the event that you wish to be removed from this process you can opt out from the footer of all marketing emails or please contact our team firstname.lastname@example.org
Information We May Disclose:
In the following circumstances, we may disclose your information-
- With your prior permission.
- By the application of law within or outside your territory, legal process, litigation requests.
- By requesting from any governmental authorities.
- To protect our legal rights, liabilities, and interests.
“INOCER” has sole discretion to take all reasonable steps to secure the information against unauthorized access or disclosure. In no event, we do not sell, trade, rent or otherwise transfer your any identifiable information to any third parties except the above circumstances.
“INOCER” does not share any of your personally identifiable or transactional information with any person or entity, others than as set out in this policy. No other third party receives your personally identifiable information or other transactional data except for approximate location / geo-location information when you search for or use the booking service and those with whom you have transactions and shared that information.
In no circumstances “INOCER” do not rent, sell, or share Personal Information about you with other people or non-affiliated companies for marketing purposes (including direct marketing purposes) without your permission.
Purposes of Collection and use of your personal information:
We may use your personal data to understand how stroke has affected you, to address your needs and concerns, and to personalize the material and information we send you. Eventually, this allows us to customize the reporting that you read on our sites and services. This is why we collect and use personal information or data about our users for the following purposes:
- To maintain your account with us
- To provide the services you sign up for, such as subscriptions
- For the provision and improvement of our Service to you. For example, data collected automatically on the Service may be used to help diagnose problems with our servers, to make our Service more useful, to customize it and personalize its content for you (for example, we will use your Health information to send you reminders to take your medications).
- Respond to your questions and comments and provide customer support.
- To carry out marketing analysis and send you communications when we have your permission, or when permitted by law.
- Analyze and enhance our marketing communications and strategies (including identification of when emails we have sent to you have been received and read).
- Analyze trends and statistics regarding visitors’ use of our app.
- To enable us to show advertising on our sites, if ads will be a part of INOCER application in the future.
- To protect the security and safety of our users and Protect against and prevent fraud, unauthorized transactions, claims and other liabilities, and manage risk exposure, including by identifying potential hackers and other unauthorized users.
- Comply with applicable legal requirements, industry standards and our policies, including as is reasonably necessary to comply with legal process (including subpoenas, search warrants, court orders) and law enforcement instructions and orders.
- Enforce our agreements related to our Service and our other legal rights;
We think carefully about our use of personal data, and below you can find the details of what we do to protect your privacy. This policy covers, among other topics:
- Information about your medical condition
- Information about your rights and our obligations
- Clarity about our dealings with you and transparency about how we collect and use your personal data
- Commitments on how we protect your personal data
- Commitments on how we will facilitate your rights and respond to your questions
We do not share your personal data with other people or organizations that are not directly linked to us except the above circumstances. Any organizations which access your data in the course of providing services on our behalf will be governed by strict contractual restrictions to make sure that they protect your data and adhere to all data privacy laws that apply. We may also independently audit these service providers to make sure that they meet our standards.
With whom do we share your personal data?
We do not share your personal data with other people or organizations that are not directly linked to us except under the following circumstances:
- We may share your data with other organizations that provide services on our behalf such as dealing with online payments and other forms of payment processing, i.e., credit card transactions and preventing fraud.
- We may reveal your personal data to any law enforcement agency, court, regulator, government authority, or other organization if we are required to do so to meet a legal or regulatory obligation, or otherwise to protect our rights or the rights of anyone else.
Any organizations which access your data in the course of providing services on our behalf will be governed by strict contractual restrictions to make sure that they protect your data and adhere to all data privacy laws that apply. We may also independently audit these service providers to make sure that they meet our standards.
We will not share your personal data with anyone else for their own marketing purposes unless we have your permission to do this.
Some of our web pages use social plug-ins from other organizations (such as the “Facebook Recommend” function, Twitter’s retweet function). These other organizations may receive and use personal data about your visit to our sites or apps. If you browse our site or view content on our site, the information they collect may be connected to your account on their site. For more information on how these organizations use personal data, please read their privacy policies.
The purposes for which your personal data is processed:
When you visit this Website, INOCER will collect, use and process your personal data in accordance with the terms set out in this privacy notice. Your personal data may be used for the following purposes (hereinafter “purposes”):
- Web browsers/administration. We may use your personal data for administrative purposes, including to help us better understand how our customers access and use our Websites and applications; to provide our prospective partners, service providers, regulatory bodies or other entities with reports; to set up and maintain security, anti-piracy and fraud-prevention measures, along with other services designed to protect our customers, partners and ourselves; and to enforce our regulations, directives and procedures.
- Marketing. We may, within the confines of the law, use your personal data for marketing and promotional purposes, including for email communications and other means of electronic communication. For example, we may use your personal data to send you newsletters; inform you of special offers, promotions, competitions, and services; invite you to an event organised by INOCER; or send you information that we think will interest you.
- Communication. We may use your personal data to communicate with you, including responding to requests for assistance. We may communicate with you in a variety of ways, including via email, your social media accounts and/or text message, if you have agreed.
- Customer service.We may use your personal data for customer service purposes, including suggesting services and offering you technical support. Similarly, we may use your personal data to provide you with adapted, personalized content and information based on your purchases of INOCER products; monitor the registration of your products; generate statistics on the roll-out and use of our solutions;
- Research and development.We may use your personal data for research and development purposes, in particular to improve our Websites, applications, services and the customer experience. We may also use it for research and analysis purposes to improve our products, services, business activities, operations and processes.
- Legal obligations.We may use your personal data to comply with legal obligations, including responding to an authority, a court order or a preliminary disclosure request.
- Protection for ourselves and others.We may use your personal data where we believe it is necessary to investigate, prevent or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the safety of any person or violations of policies, directives and other policies.
The basis on which your personal data is processed:
As a responsible company, we need a lawful basis for collecting and/or processing your data. We generally rely on a number of grounds (reasons) for this processing within our business activities.We process your personal data in accordance with the provisions set out in the GDPR and the relevant applicable data protection laws and regulations. The legal bases for processing your personal data are:
- To comply with contractual obligations.When you subscribe to a particular service through the Website, the purposes of processing your personal data are primarily determined by that service and we will process your information so that we can provide that service to you.
- As a result of your consent.When you have consented to the processing of your personal data by us for certain services through the Website, you can withdraw this consent at any time by following the instructions provided in the subscription process or by contacting us at email@example.com. For further information on the right of withdrawal, please refer to the “Obligation to provide personal data” section below.
- There is a legitimate interest.In certain situations, we may not need your consent to use your data as we will have a legitimate interest to do so, but we must inform you of this. Examples of such situations are:
- To analyse and optimise our Website;
- To guarantee IT security and safeguard INOCER’s IT operations;
- To prevent and investigate criminal acts.
- INOCER has legal obligations it must follow or there is a general public interest.As any other company, INOCER is subject to legal obligations and regulations. In some cases, the processing of your personal data will be necessary for INOCER to fulfill these obligations.
We gather certain information automatically and store it in log files. This information includes your IP address, browser type, operating system, and other usage information about the use of the site, including a history of the pages you view. We automatically combine this collected log information with other information we collect about you. We do this to improve the services we offer you, including customized recommendations, advertising, and currency display. We also utilize this information to improve marketing and to track access and use of the site across the devices that you use. One of the analytics service providers we use is Google Analytics. To learn more about how Google uses data, visit https://policies.google.com/privacy/partners. For opt-out options specific to Google Analytics, please visit https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
We take children’s privacy seriously. Our Website or use any of our services complies with the Data Protection Act 2018, GDPR, Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (“COPPA”) and the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act defined under the local territory of every user of our Website or use any of our services. .We do not knowingly collect or solicit personal information from anyone under the age of 17 or knowingly allow such persons to provide us with their personal information without the verifiable parent or guardian consent.
Our Website or use any of our services use “cookies” to enhance User experience. User’s web browser places cookies on their hard drive for record-keeping purposes and sometimes to track information about them. Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computer’s hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow) that enables the site’s or service provider’s systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information. Cookies can compile information about your browsing habits and can also enhance your browsing experience. We use a standard cookie warning popup box on our Website or use any of our services.
- To understand browsing habits on the Sites;
- To improve your user experience on this Website or use any of our services;
- To remember your preferences;
- To help us understand your preferences based on previous or current site activity;
- To help us compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interaction;
- To enable this Website or use any of our services to function properly;
You can instruct your browser, by editing it’s options, to stop accepting cookies or to prompt you before accepting a cookie from the Website or use any of our servicess you visit. Please note that, by not accepting cookies, you might not be able to use all functionality of this Site or it’s services.
If you turn cookies off, some of the features that make your site experience more efficient may not function properly. It will not affect the user’s experience that makes your site experience more efficient and may not function properly.
Third Parties Access to Information:
We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to protect the confidentiality and security of your personal user data and other information transmitted to us. We take all reasonable and necessary steps to protect the information provided by you from unauthorized access. We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information submitted to us. Employees and/ or any person dealing with your information are obliged to maintain confidentiality. We use an SSL Certificate security system and firewall to ensuring and protecting the confidentiality of your personally identifiable information. However, no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Therefore, we are not in a position to guarantee the absolute security of your information. “INOCER” reserves the right to disclose users Personal Information, Property Information, or other information as required by law and when we believe that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights and/or comply with a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process served on our Site. To the best of our knowledge, “INOCER”, does not retain share, store or use personally identifiable information for any other purposes.
External Links Policy:
We hate unsolicited commercial e-mail as much as you do. Also known as Spam or junk e-mail, it is a disservice to the Internet community. We fully endorse and comply with the requirements of the CAN-SPAM Act of 2003 (Controlling the Assault of Non-Solicited Pornography and Marketing Act), and all other applicable unsolicited commercial e-mail laws. If you subscribe to electronic newsletters or other communications from us or our Website or use any of our services, you will always have an option to unsubscribe immediately.
You may opt out of receiving emails and other messages from “INOCER” by following the instructions in those messages.
We don’t track you personally and we never sell your personal data. Here is what we track: we track how users use our site in general so that we can make it better. We are monitoring traffic, usage activity, site performance, and we use general analytic tools so that we can improve your experience. We do not associate any of this data with you personally. We never sell or share your personally identifiable information unless required to do so by law.
In no event we will be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, punitive, and special or other damages, arising out of or in any way connected with a third party’s unauthorized access to your personal information, the property information or any other user-provided information, regardless of whether such damages are based on contract, strict liability, tort or other theories or liability, and also regardless of whether “INOCER” was given actual or constructive notice of that damages were possible.
International data transfers
- Outside the UK consent to processing and transfer of information
If you access INOCER outside of the United Kingdom, you fully understand and unambiguously consent to the transfer of your personal data to, and the collection and processing of such personal data in the United Kingdom. The recipients of the personal data disclosures described in this policy may be located in the United Kingdom or elsewhere in the world. Privacy laws in any country which may not provide protections equivalent to those of your country of residence, and your government may or may not deem such protections adequate.
- Outside The EEA
Please note that some of our service providers may be located outside the European Economic Area (the “EEA”). In such cases we will transfer your data only to such countries as approved by the European Commission as providing adequate level of data protection, or enter into legal agreements ensuring an adequate level of data protection. We may transfer our databases containing your Personal Information in connection with the transfer or sale of all (or substantially all) of our business assets, or in the event of a merger, consolidation or similar transaction
IF YOU ARE LOCATED IN THE EUROPEAN ECONOMIC AREA, WE MAY PROCESS YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION FOR THE ABOVE PURPOSES WHEN
- YOU HAVE CLEARLY CONSENTED TO THE USE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION, FOR EXAMPLE, WE MAY SEEK TO OBTAIN YOUR CONSENT FOR OUR USES OF COOKIES OR SIMILAR TECHNOLOGIES, OR TO SEND YOU MARKETING COMMUNICATIONS.
- WE NEED YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION TO PROVIDE YOU WITH SERVICES OR TO RESPOND TO YOUR INQUIRIES,
- WE HAVE A LEGAL OBLIGATION TO USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
- WE HAVE A LEGITIMATE INTEREST IN USING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION TO ENSURE AND IMPROVE THE SAFETY, SECURITY, AND PERFORMANCE OF OUR SERVICE.
INOCER does not share any of your personally identifiable or transactional information with any person or entity, other than as set out in this policy. No other third party receives your personally identifiable information or other transactional data. However, please note that these rights are not absolute, and may be subject to our own legitimate interests and regulatory requirements.
Your Personal Data Rights and Choices:
You may, of course, decline to submit information through the INOCER mobile application and website, in which case we may not be able to provide certain services to you. You may also control the types of notifications and communications we send, limit the information shared within the INOCER Platform about you, and otherwise amend certain privacy settings.
- Right to access: the right to request copies of your personal information from us;
- Right to correct: the right to have your personal information rectified if it is inaccurate or incomplete;
- Right to erase: the right to request that we delete or remove your personal information from our systems;
- Right to withdraw: Users have the right to withdraw consent where they have previously given their consent to the processing of their Personal Data.
- Right to restrict our use of your information: the right to ‘block’ us from using your personal information or limit the way in which we can use it;
- Right to data portability: the right to request that we move, copy or transfer your personal information;
- Verify and seek rectification: the right to verify the accuracy of their Data and ask for it to be updated or corrected;
- Right to object: the right to object to our use of your personal information including where we use it for our legitimate interests or where we use your personal information to carry out profiling to inform our market research and customer demographics.
- Lodge a complaint: the right to bring a claim before their competent data protection authority.
Duration of holding your personal information
We may also need to keep your personal data for accounting purposes, for example, where you have bought a subscription. If we no longer need your data, we will delete it or make it anonymous by removing all details that identify you. If we have asked for your permission to process your personal data and we have no other lawful grounds to continue with that processing, and you withdraw your permission, we will delete your personal data. However, when you unsubscribe from marketing communications, we will keep your email address to ensure that we do not send you any marketing in the future.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction:
Compliance with Laws or Requests from Law Enforcement:
In the following circumstances, we may disclose your personal information according to your wish or regulations by law:
- Your prior permission.
- By the applicable law within or outside your country of residence, legal process, litigation requests.
- By requests from public and governmental authorities.
- We may also share such information if we believe that it is necessary in order to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, violations of our terms of service or as otherwise required by law.
- To protect our legal rights and interests. To secure the information against unauthorized access or disclosure “INOCER” takes all the reasonable steps. “INOCER” encrypts the transmission of data on pages where you provide payment information. However, no security or encryption method can be guaranteed to protect information from hackers or human error.
In no event, we do not sell trade, rent or otherwise transfer your personally identifiable information to any third parties except the above circumstances.
We continue to process your information on the above basis until you withdraw your consent or it can be reasonably assumed that your consent no longer exists. You may withdraw your consent at any time by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Acceptance of This Policy
Questionnaires and to Contact us
Address: – Unit Da2, Sutherland Road, London,
England, E17 6BU
FYI: Please note that the content of this page can be changed without any prior notice.